Our spacious rooms include large comfortable beds, all with duvets and soft, fluffy pillows. In addition, each room has a private en-suite bathroom, hair dryers, wireless internet, TV, telephone and coffee maker with complimentary coffee. All of our rooms are air-conditioned.
Our rooms include:
- Kootenay Suite – The preferred room for that special getaway occaision. The Suite includes a King bed with luxurious linens and a large duvet. There is a love seat to watch over the fireplace or to watch your favorite shows on the large flat screen TV. There is a fridge in the room to keep your fruit and beverages chilled. Situated on the second floor with a view of the Rocky Mountains.
- Purcell Suite – This is the largest room at the Inn. There are 2 Queen beds in this room with lots of circulation space. This room has a panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains and the Purcell Mountain ranges from 5 windows looking to the south east. The room has a large flat screen TV and fridge to keep your fruit and beverages chilled. This room is located on the second floor.
- King Room with Veranda access – These main floor rooms come with a King bed and have access to the veranda allowing you sit and relax in the fresh mountain air. A flat screen TV with a coffee making facilities are available in each room.
- King Room – These second floor rooms come with a King bed and A flat screen TV with a coffee making facilities are available in each room.
- Two Queen Beds – A main floor room with 2 Queen beds and access to the veranda. A large flat screen TV and coffee making facilities in the room.
- Queen Room – A second floor room with a Queen bed. Each room is uniquely decorated with its own special touch. Flat screen TV and coffee making facilities in each room. One flight of stairs is required to access the room.
- One Queen Bed & One Single Bed – This second floor room provides an extra bed if you have an additional person travelling with you. There is a flat screen TV and coffee making facilities in the room. One flight of stairs is required to access the room.